At Feezer's Farm, we never use pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers and it will stay that way. Our seedlings receive a small dose of gel fertilizer on their roots when they are first planted to get them started, but that's it! You'll never need to worry about coming into contact with harmful chemicals while decorating a tree that was grown at Feezer's Farm.
Remember, trees are very thirsty when they are in your warm home. They may drink up to a quart of water each day. If possible, cut one inch off of the bottom of your tree when you get it home so that it will drink more water and last longer. Please check the stand daily and add fresh warm tap water as needed. Do not place your tree near heaters, stoves, or fireplaces. And carefully inspect your tree lights and wiring for defects and discard any that are faulty or damaged. Consider using LED lights on your tree since they will last longer and also remain cool to the touch.